- 31 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
The Details Drawer
- Updated on 31 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Clicking on an entry in the table on the Browse screen displays the Details drawer (Figure 1), which provides a detailed overview of the selected object. The overview includes a description (if provided) and, depending on the type of object, the following components:
- Explore In Graph button to open the Indicator's or Group's graph in a new browser tab
- Indicator Status
- Date added
- Date last modified
- Whether the DNS and Whois features are active
- ThreatAssess metrics
- Threat and Confidence Ratings
- The number of false positives reported and when they were last reported
- Security Labels
- Any associated Intel (up to the first 10)
- Any associated Indicators (up to the first 10)
- Collective Analytics Layer (CAL™) Insights
- Investigation Links
To see all associated Indicators, click all associated indicators... at the bottom of the Associated Indicators section of the Details drawer, which will be displayed if there are more than 10 associated Indicators.
To obtain a full listing of associated Intel, click the vertical ellipsis at the upper-right corner of the Details drawer, and then select Pivot from the dropdown menu.
To view more information about the object, click the Details icon at the upper-right corner of the Details drawer, and the Overview tab of the object’s Details screen will be displayed. You can also access an object’s Details screen by hovering the cursor over any part of the object’s row in the Browse screen and clicking one of the two icons displayed to the right of the Summary cell (Figure 2).
- Details icon: Click this icon to open the object’s Details screen in the current browser tab.
- Open in new tab icon: Click this icon to open the object’s Details screen in a new browser tab.
ThreatConnect® is a registered trademark, and CAL™ is a trademark, of ThreatConnect, Inc.