- 12 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
The Details Drawer
- Updated on 12 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Clicking on an entry in the table on the Browse screen displays the Details drawer (Figure 1), which provides a detailed overview of the selected object. The overview includes a description (if provided) and, depending on the type of object, the following components:
- Explore In Graph button to open the graph for an Indicator, Group, or Tag in a new browser tab
- + Create Custom Report button to create a report for a Group
- Indicator Status
- Date added
- Date last modified
- Whether the DNS and Whois features are active
- ThreatAssess metrics
- Threat and Confidence Ratings
- The number of false positives reported and when they were last reported
- Security Labels
- Any associated Intel (up to the first 10)
- Any associated Indicators (up to the first 10)
- CAL™ Insights
- Investigation Links
To see all associated Indicators, click all associated indicators... at the bottom of the Associated Indicators section of the Details drawer, which will be displayed if there are more than 10 associated Indicators.
To obtain a full listing of associated Intel, click the vertical ellipsis at the upper-right corner of the Details drawer, and then select Pivot from the dropdown menu.
To view the Overview tab of the object’s Details screen, click View full detailsat the upper-right corner of the Details drawer. You can also access an object’s Details screen by hovering the cursor over any part of the object’s row in the Browse screen and clicking one of the two icons displayed to the right of the Summary cell (Figure 2).
- View full details : Click this icon to open the object’s Details screen in the current browser tab.
- View details in new tab : Click this icon to open the object’s Details screen in a new browser tab.
ThreatConnect® is a registered trademark, and CAL™ is a trademark, of ThreatConnect, Inc.