- 17 Nov 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Table View: Associated Victim Assets
- Updated on 17 Nov 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Type: This column displays the Victim Asset’s type and summary. Click the Victim Asset’s summary to display the Details screen for the Victim to which the Victim Asset belongs.
- Victim: This column displays the Victim to which the Victim Asset belongs.
- Vertical ellipsis: Click the vertical ellipsis for a Victim Asset to display a menu with the following options:
- View Details: Select this option to display the Details screen for the Victim to which the Victim Asset belongs.
- Associations Details: If the primary object is an Indicator, this option will be displayed. Select this option to display the Association Details window, which shows how the Victim Asset is associated to the primary object (Figure 2).
In the example in Figure 2, the Victim Asset and the Indicator (i.e., the primary object) are related through a common Group. Click the Remove Association button to dissociate the Group from the primary Indicator object, thereby also removing the second-level association linking the Victim Asset and the Indicator.
Add New Associated Victim Asset
To add a new associated Victim Asset to a Group, click the plus icon at the upper-right corner of the table. The Victim Asset Association window will be displayed, showing all Victim Assets that are not associated to the Group (Figure 3).
- Select one or more Victim Assets to associate to the Group. If desired, use the Filters menu to filter Victim Assets by type. You can also enter text in the box to the left of the Filters menu to filter Victim Assets by summary.NoteCross-owner associations are not supported for Victim Assets at this time.
- Click the Add Victim Assets button to create associations to the selected Victim Assets.
ThreatConnect® is a registered trademark of ThreatConnect, Inc.